PDA

View Full Version : Party hat only with collar? WTH?

Archived Post
08-28-2010, 12:28 PM
What is up with this, I finally get the sparkly party hat and go put it on only to find out that the sparkly jacket, now has some awful looking collar that I can't get rid of unless I remove the hat too.

Why would you make the player have to have one of those high Elizabethian collars to wear the sparkly party hat that seems obvious it goes with the rest of the party gear?

Yeah I know we can't wear certain things with certain other things, however bundling the collars with the sparkly party hat seems ridiculous to me.

Edit: Oh wait! I see now, I only have to wear that awful collar if I want to use normal hair, otherwise I have to use one of the awful hat hairs if I want to use the sparkly party hat. Phooey! Just checking here... CO is all about making our characters look the way that we wan to still, right?

Archived Post
08-28-2010, 01:23 PM
With collars you say??

Archived Post
08-28-2010, 02:04 PM
With collars you say??

Yeah, well it's fine if that's the look you're going for, but put one of those on when wearing the sparkly tuxedo and it just blows the whole look of the party outfit. Granted I'd rather wear my top hat but still once in a while would be nice to wear the cone party hat too, but without a collar being added.

Archived Post
08-29-2010, 07:54 AM
The formal shirt is what's creating your clipping collar.

Had the same issue myself.

Archived Post
08-29-2010, 09:55 AM
The formal shirt is what's creating your clipping collar.

Had the same issue myself.

I'm not sure who you are directing this at... I don't have a clipping collar, I've got some elizabethian type collar that one might put on a dog after they've been neutered or spayed, some monstrously tall collar that does not go with the sparkly jacket, pants, shoes or cone party hat.