PDA

View Full Version : Lagakinetic Laglstrom

Archived Post
08-20-2010, 08:45 AM
So I picked up this flippin' sweet power called Telekinetic Maelstrom. It is... pure awesomeness. The hold is fine, whatever, the damage is whatever, but I quiver from self envy whenever I use it.

Unfortunately, in busy areas like Zombie Apocalypse and nutty cave things my game turns into a slideshow. Other peoples have mentioned crazy lag shortly after my expression of awesomeness.

Is there something that can be done to reduce this negative impact? BUT KEEP THE FLIPPIN SWEETNESS! I may be willing to make some adjustment to my settings if someone has a suggestion. Maybe.

Archived Post
08-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Post deleted by KenpoJuJitsu3

Archived Post
08-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Well I'll give that a shot, thank you very much.

Archived Post
08-20-2010, 04:56 PM
Another thing you could try is turning down "Max physics debris objects". I still have mine set to about 50 from way back when the muni bot shell casings caused serious fps issues.

Archived Post
08-20-2010, 06:18 PM
I love TK maelstrom. Just the animation of you crossing your arms and leaning back slowly, as rocks rise and float around you, only to explode outward, is awesome. The fact that it does pretty good damage AND holds everything it hits, makes it even better. The only downside is the huge max-charge energy cost. I had to equip some +end items on my shapeshifter just to be able to charge it up all the way.

I'd also like to make an honorable mention to Ego storm - if you take the advantage to make it its own entity upon casting it, it can be very useful for group encounters.

Has anyone used tk explosion, or w/e it's called - the one that's supposed to impart a dmg res and dmg buff if you charge it over 50%?

Thanks!

Archived Post
08-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Has anyone used tk explosion, or w/e it's called - the one that's supposed to impart a dmg res and dmg buff if you charge it over 50%?

Thanks!

Yeah, and the ego form look is awesome.