PDA

View Full Version : PvP and Instances queues question....

Archived Post
06-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Im new to this game so I still have alot to learn ... I just wanted to know when the first instance que will be available... what level? im able to do 2 types of pvp at the moment but on the instances tab its empty..

Archived Post
06-11-2010, 04:19 AM
Im new to this game so I still have alot to learn ... I just wanted to know when the first instance que will be available... what level? im able to do 2 types of pvp at the moment but on the instances tab its empty..

You can do those matches right now, just click on the red fist near the mini map and at the bottom of the window click queue self. You might have to wait a little while, so just do some missions and soon you will get a prompt for PvP. :)

Archived Post
06-11-2010, 04:55 AM
I just wanted to know when the first instance que will be available... what level?
It will be in the late 20s for the MI (=Monster Island) crisis. I'd say level 28, from talking to one guy near the MC plane.

EDIT: to make things clearer, this is not a PVP instance but a crisis zone like the desert out of the tutorial. Also the first "real" 5-man instance is Destroyer factory in MC (28). Access to it is physical, iow it's not using the instance tab you mentionned.