PDA

View Full Version : 'Escape Claws' mish bugged?

Archived Post
05-21-2010, 12:41 PM
OK, so I shredded my way through everyone in the base, and can find NO way to open the cage to release the trapped Manimals. Can't find a glowy anywhere, noone dropped a key, and if I target the door and try to break it down, I get a 'You cannot see Cage Door' message,

Is there something I'm missing, or is this mish bugged for me?

Archived Post
05-21-2010, 08:01 PM
I completed it within the last 48 hours. Might be one where you have to get a key off one of the guards.

Archived Post
05-22-2010, 04:50 AM
I completed it within the last 48 hours. Might be one where you have to get a key off one of the guards.

Had wondered that, but didn't find one *shrug* easy enough to try again, was just wondering if I was being stupid or something. TY.

Archived Post
04-29-2011, 03:26 AM
It's been bugged for over a year, still bugged, I just had the same issue again. Suggestions for a fix are relog or chan\ge instances. It will eventually take damage. Over a year, c'mon cryptic!

Archived Post
01-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Let's go for two years!

STILL. BUGGED.

Archived Post
01-06-2012, 05:20 AM
The mission in itself isn't bugged, people.
Stop the DooM saying, please.
What is bugged though, is the targeting of the door.
I did said mission on my melee toon and yes, selecting the door and managing to destroy it IS a major pain with targeted skills: I kept getting the "Unable to see Pen Door" message.
If you have one, use an Area Of Effect attack in front of the door, you should be done.

Again, the mission itself is ok, but the door object isn't.
I hope this'll help a Dev to fix it properly.

Archived Post
02-09-2012, 02:25 AM
I just ran into this today, and yes, still bugged. Another thread on the subject suggests that the door is turned inside out, so that the destructible side is inwards. Dunno if that is possible...

I don't have any kind of AoE that could take care of this, so I'll just drop it. Submitting a bug report doesn't seem to accomplish anything, or this would have been fixed long ago.

/M

Archived Post
02-09-2012, 05:27 AM
I just ran into this today, and yes, still bugged. Another thread on the subject suggests that the door is turned inside out, so that the destructible side is inwards. Dunno if that is possible...

I don't have any kind of AoE that could take care of this, so I'll just drop it. Submitting a bug report doesn't seem to accomplish anything, or this would have been fixed long ago.

/M

AoE does get it down.
Was able to smash it with Pillar of Poz on my Grimoire and the foot stomp (sorry can't remember the name) on my Might toon.
The door being inside out is definitely possible...
Can always try to get some Dev attention to this, especially if it's just the object being backwards...