PDA

View Full Version : shief surhoff should shut it

Archived Post
03-21-2010, 03:55 AM
you know that agent, the one in the tut behind the blockade in the middle of the map
that's shief surhoff, and he needs to keep his mouth shut.
every time you think to roll a new character but want to grab some perks and starter items you need to go trough the tutorial.
but now you come as far as shief surhoff, you want to grab a mission and then, he talks.
you think "yeah yeah just shut it, i need my mission", but what about shutting his mouth for ever.
he is a mission giver, not a warning horn, so keep it at that.

Archived Post
03-21-2010, 06:27 AM
I actually have no idea what you are talking about. Besides the opening cut, which you can hit esc to skip, I have never had a problem with any mission giver "talking" too much.

Archived Post
03-21-2010, 07:32 AM
I actually have no idea what you are talking about. Besides the opening cut, which you can hit esc to skip, I have never had a problem with any mission giver "talking" too much.

it's a quest giver that mostly shuts down, only because he can't shut it.
and esc is for cut screens;)

Archived Post
03-21-2010, 02:39 PM
I know which NPC it is, I just have never had a problem with him. I get my missions, I do em, I turn em in. I have had way more issues in canada/desert with NPCs running off to kill mobs.

Archived Post
03-21-2010, 10:21 PM
What happens is: you're sent to warn him of an incoming attack. When you do that he, usually, runs off to warn his men, which interrupts you getting and turning in missions. And yes, it is annoying.

Archived Post
03-22-2010, 09:23 AM
glad someone pays attention in class ^_^