PDA

View Full Version : Just something that might be throwing people off.

Archived Post
03-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Sentinel and Protector are switched.

I know I probably could have just made a bug report but I wanted to throw this out there on the forums for others to see. Protector is the Defensive role and Sentinel is the Support role.

Archived Post
03-12-2010, 02:54 PM
You know, I never looked at the official descriptions. Just what they did to my stats, so it was fairly clear which one was for defense and which for healing there.

This is a good thing to point out, though, as it could save some headaches for new players.

Archived Post
03-12-2010, 03:55 PM
I should point out that this is what the trainers say when you click "know your role"

Archived Post
03-12-2010, 04:31 PM
I should point out that this is what the trainers say when you click "know your role"

Wouldn't it be awesome if they were having a bad day and just said "Know your role and shut your mouth!" :p

Archived Post
03-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if they were having a bad day and just said "Know your role and shut your mouth!" :p

Hahaha.

Seriously though, they should fix that.

Archived Post
03-12-2010, 06:23 PM
lol

"If ya Smelllllllllllalalalalala-LOW!

what the ROPER.......is.........cooking!"

Archived Post
03-13-2010, 12:04 AM

Git me a sammich!

Archived Post
03-13-2010, 02:30 AM
I have some recollection of some mention of this being known months ago when I was new to the game. There are probably quite a few bug reports already in, but I added one at #618422 when I recently noticed it was still there.

At least the perk text is still erroneous on the current PTS build too, though it might be that the functionality was correct (I vaguely noticed it in a low level char test and had the impression it might have appeared at the right time).