PDA

View Full Version : PvP Stats Next Gen.

Archived Post
02-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Stats for the following.(gives xp the more of it)
1.kills
2.Damage done
3.Healing friendly targets
4.Kill Streaks(the more kills in a row with no death)
5.Average time of life

People just ideas to make pvp more xp capable. In so many different playstyles to get fast great xp. You will have to work you ass off to level fast.(which is very fair we pay to play for fun game not boring).

Archived Post
02-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Right now not enough people play PvP, anyway.

Archived Post
02-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Yeah I have a lvl 21 healer and I don't even like playing him anymore. I 2 manned a public quest area and when it was over my friend had like 1500 contribution points and I had 300... I healed him the whole time and he AoE'd everything. There really needs to be more reward for healing.

Also there needs to be a healing meter in battegrounds. =)

Archived Post
02-19-2010, 04:54 AM
Stats for the following.(gives xp the more of it)
1.kills
2.Damage done
3.Healing friendly targets
4.Kill Streaks(the more kills in a row with no death)
5.Average time of life

People just ideas to make pvp more xp capable. In so many different playstyles to get fast great xp. You will have to work you ass off to level fast.(which is very fair we pay to play for fun game not boring).

looks good. How do they do it now?

FYI - T2 is starting to HOP with action!!!!

Archived Post
02-19-2010, 05:12 AM
Getting xp is easy - spend 5 minutes in PvE, complete a mission or two. I have a level 20 with 10 completed missions to turn in because I'm enjoying him in T2.

Archived Post
02-19-2010, 06:00 AM
Getting xp is easy - spend 5 minutes in PvE, complete a mission or two. I have a level 20 with 10 completed missions to turn in because I'm enjoying him in T2.

LOL more and more of my toons are ending up that way...FYI test some energy forms with my sniper..interesting...